SMC Update 11-3-22

11/03/2022


Comments (8)

You cannot post comments.
Sign up for the Video or Bundle membership now and get access to exclusive content!
Login for Members

Optimus
Optimus

Thank you, Peter. Appreciate the update and hope you feel better. I must say you look great.

brian1469
brian1469

Short and Sweet! Market is getting back into our groove

seamus.ssoh3308
seamus.ssoh3308

Thanks Peter. I've been having quite the bad run of luck! Since the 8th I lost some money hinging on lower projections, then this week when I had a flurry of chances to make a lot of money, I hesitated too much yesterday and took profits far too early today. let's hope for a better day tomorrow. Either way, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but importantly there is always another day.

See you on the weekend update!

DAV15J
DAV15J

Just seen there is a Confirmed Projection on Daily 24.2/27.6 For ES 4200. Confirmed. Anyone care to comment?

henrik
henrik

DAV15J said:

Just seen there is a Confirmed Projection on Daily 24.2/27.6 For ES 4200. Confirmed. Anyone care to comment?

I have been watching it for some time now and wondered myself when and how. There is also a daily 7/8 projection calling for ~3600. Does anyone know if the projections given does comes in order - in theory? ..so 7/8 first, later 24.2/27.6 and so on?

dcarter8883312
dcarter8883312

Peter; Big down day in King $US. Usually the suits in Wall St buy stocks with weak $US unless it’s just a 1-2 day drop on $US. I have a aspect coming in here usually means escalation of trend for next week. Please address $King on Sunday update. I hope you are well rested. Gold looks interesting.

DAV15J
DAV15J

henrik said:

Does anyone know if the projections given does comes in order - in theory? ..so 7/8 first, later 24.2/27.6 and so on?

Excellent question.

seamus.ssoh3308
seamus.ssoh3308

DAV15J said:

henrik said:

Does anyone know if the projections given does comes in order - in theory? ..so 7/8 first, later 24.2/27.6 and so on?

Excellent question.

Not the case, projections are given when specific criteria are met but if you understand what the offsets mean then this wouldn't have been a question.

1-8 of 8